Charlotte, NC Real Estate Investors

Charlotte, NC Real Estate Investors

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone I’m new to the investment world. I’m a full time technical analyst working here in the Charlotte area. I’m looking to get into investing, and I've been reading that wholesaling or Lease/Options are the way to get in, but I'm open to anything and just want to learn as much as possible. I was wondering what should my first step be to kind of get the ball rolling? i've been watching educational videos and reading books, but I want to take that next step. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
7y

@Tafon 

@Tafon Mainsah, good to meet you last night. I saw you hanging around and jumping in!

Best, Don 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    7y

    Welcome. Start networking with other investors. MetrolinaREIA.org 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y
    Originally posted by @Don Harris:

    Welcome. Start networking with other investors. MetrolinaREIA.org 

    Thank you! When I attend these meetings should I just jump in on any conversations or sit back and observe?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 112 posts · 66 votes
    7y

    jump

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    7y

    @Tafon 

    @Tafon Mainsah, good to meet you last night. I saw you hanging around and jumping in!

    Best, Don 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.