What do you do after a seller accepts your offer?

What do you do after a seller accepts your offer?

Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes

Im sure I will get a motivated seller this week, But, what should I do after he accepts my offer? Do I take him with my attorney? What do i do?

[Details]

Its going to be a motivated seller in Pre-foreclosure. Im gonna pay up his back payments in order to take ownership subject to the existing mortgage. I will have an appoitment with him and I dont know what to do after he says "YES"

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Title search!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    @Pat L. And after that?

  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Make the contract subject to clear, unclouded title & full disclosure by the city re: tax arrears & water bills, then proceed. I would have your attorney draw up the contract it's cheap insurance given the loose ends that could come back to haunt you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
    7y

    @Pat L. Thanks man!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.