Hiring A Virtual Assistant in 60 Days or Bust

Hiring A Virtual Assistant in 60 Days or Bust

Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes

Hello Everyone,

It looks like I am finally going to take the plunge and hire a virtual assistant in the next 60 days (or less) for my real estate investment business.

I am searching for advice in hiring a Virtual Assistant or a Company that contracts them out to assist my with the below mentioned. I posted here because I think this is where this type of post is allowed. I am searching for a company instead of an individual so I have access to backups in the event the VA is sick, on vacation or just gets hired full time by another company. The hours needed will be determined on the VA or company chosen and how they are able to assist my company's growth.

The current plan is to have a VA start out with a couple tasks like downloading spreadsheets re-sorting them to specific zip codes and emailing to bird dogs, manually researching county foreclosure records and entering into spreadsheets, & sorting emails. Then maybe some light bookkeeping depending how things go and I learn how my business can better benefit.

Does anyone have any tips, suggestions or things to look for when working with a VA or a company that employs them? I am also curious to what functions worked really well for a VA to complete? Were there any tasks you added later that only occurred to you because of your experience working with a VA? I am also interested in hearing of tasks that maybe they should stay away from.

I would like to further mention, I have never hired a VA so this is all new to me and I am very open to everyone's thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
7y

Shawn, you can check out Upwork or Fiverr. I have also messaged you the links.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 549 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Shawn,

    I can assist with all of your questions. Are you around in the next couple days and I can cover what you asked. Thanks and have a great rest of the night!

    Bob 

  • Specialist · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 549 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Shawn,

    I can assist with all of your questions. Are you around in the next couple days and I can cover what you asked. Thanks and have a great rest of the night!

    Bob 

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    @Bob Lachance Yep, any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated!

  • Specialist · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 549 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Great. I can call you tomorrow. What time works best for you? Also, let me know the best number to reach you and I can call. Have a great night! 

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    @Bob Lachance Ill shoot you a DM and thanks again!

  • Specialist · West Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 549 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    Perfect. Thanks

  • Specialist · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 638 votes
    7y

    Shawn, you can check out Upwork or Fiverr. I have also messaged you the links.

  • Rental Property Investor · Nationwide Remote Wholesaler · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Shawn C. The Philippines has college degree , Good English speaking virtual assistant for$300-600 month ! They know the real estate investment business also very well trained!

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    @Michael Justice That sounds GREAT! How would I get in contact with them at that rate? Also, how many hours a month for that rate are we talking?

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    @Ehsan Rishat Thank You!

  • Rental Property Investor · Nationwide Remote Wholesaler · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Shawn C. I apologize I didn't save the information however the way I found them is Google search ) cheap real estate virtual assistant .

  • Investor · Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2014 · 317 posts · 74 votes
    7y

    @Michael Justice Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.