Can I apply BP books in a foreign market?

Can I apply BP books in a foreign market?

New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I just bought almost all of BP's books.

  • I have just finished the "7 habits of highly effective people" and "The richest man in Babylon". I think I have my mindset ready to start. I'm going to start reading "How to invest in real estate" and I wanted to know if it is possible to apply the knowledge of the book(s) in a foreign market. I imagine that I should put aside the information regarding taxes and banking laws.

    So ... my question is can I apply book strategies like:

    "Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat".
    "The Book On Rental Property Investing".
    "Long-Distance Real Estate Investing".
    "The Book On Managing Rental Properties".



    Beforehand thank you very much!










0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2018 · 974 posts · 645 votes
    7y

    Hard to answer without knowing the exact market, but there are people making tons of money from real estate in every market. You just have to educate yourself on HOW they are doing it. Once you know, follow those who have done it. I'm sure many of the principles in the books you've mentioned can still apply.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.