Newbie Investor in New Jersey

Newbie Investor in New Jersey

Realtor · Fairview NJ · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone! This is my first post for the BiggerPockets forum. I want to introduce myself, I am based out of Northern New Jersey, I been saving up for 2 years for a down payment to a 3-4 multifamily home to house-hack. I am also a realtor so I can help people find 2 family homes that meet the 1% rule. DM for meet up , partnering & networking!

1Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 57 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    Welcome @Michael Wilches!  I'm in Central NJ, but if I can help I'd be happy to, so feel free to reach out.  Best of luck to you in your journey! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Michael Wilches:

    Hi everyone! This is my first post for the BiggerPockets forum. I want to introduce myself, I am based out of Northern New Jersey, I been saving up for 2 years for a down payment to a 3-4 multifamily home to house-hack. I am also a realtor so I can help people find 2 family homes that meet the 1% rule. DM for meet up , partnering & networking!

     Welcome aboard.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.