TRYING TO BUY THIS DUPLEX AND NEED QUESTIONS TO ASK!

TRYING TO BUY THIS DUPLEX AND NEED QUESTIONS TO ASK!

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

NEWBIE ALERT!!!!!

hey everyone my name is Andrew D and I am looking for questions I should be asking to get the most info out of realtors or sellers when trying to buy single family homes and duplexes to quadplexes.  I see so many ppl looking to sell these things and if they are cash flowing why are they trying to get rid of them? so looking to dig as deep as I can with sellers or realtors.  

Thanks and enjoy NFL Sunday!!! (im a golf guy) also you all will be hearing from me a **** ton more! thanks for the help!!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Gardena, CA · Member since 2017 · 445 posts · 398 votes
    7y

    People sell properties for thousands of reasons i.e. hate being a landlord, want to cash out and retire, cash out to upgrade to a better property, divorce and heirs battling each other to sell the property so they can get their cash. I don't know if realtors always tell the truth regarding why the sellers are selling since the sellers may not be telling the truth, or the sellers tell the realtors not to disclose the real reason for selling because buyers use the reasons against the sellers to negotiate for a better price.

    I never ask why a seller is selling because the reason makes no difference to me. Many investors say they want to know the reason because when a seller is desperate to sell the buyer thinks he can use that knowledge for leverage to negotiate for a lower price. 

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    you can check from title history, sometimes they bought after rehab is done by a turnkey company and would like to free up capital, sometimes it's pop and mom investor that would like to cash out. The key is in title history and property management.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.