ATLANTA - Newbie wholesaler looking for mentor

ATLANTA - Newbie wholesaler looking for mentor

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone . I just recently lost my job. I really would like to learn all I can from a seasoned wholesaler or investor in the atlanta area. I have a lot of free time to shadow. My goal is to complete my first wholesale deal within 3 months

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Riverdale, GA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 27 votes
7y

Hey @Quincy Vanderpool, I would suggest going to the Atlanta REI meetings. Great place to learn and connect with other new beginners as well as seasoned veterans. It's usually at The Ivy in Buckhead on the last week of the every month.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Riverdale, GA · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Hey @Quincy Vanderpool, I would suggest going to the Atlanta REI meetings. Great place to learn and connect with other new beginners as well as seasoned veterans. It's usually at The Ivy in Buckhead on the last week of the every month.

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Matt Hershberger thank you I really appreciate that!

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Hi.. do you have a link for where I can find the Atlanta REI meetings?

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    7y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.