RedX - scam or worth it?

3 Replies

Hi all, 

I'm a new real estate agent and I'm new to the Tampa area. I work full time for an IT company throughout the week so I don't have a ton of time to door knock and want to get the most out of my weekends.

With no true sphere or contacts here I want to find out if RedX is a good way to get expired listings. 

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by @Brian Dailey :

Hi all, 

I'm a new real estate agent and I'm new to the Tampa area. I work full time for an IT company throughout the week so I don't have a ton of time to door knock and want to get the most out of my weekends.

With no true sphere or contacts here I want to find out if RedX is a good way to get expired listings. 

Thanks in advance!

They advertised they had the MLS for my market so I signed up. They never provided me with the MLS or the Expireds. I contacted customer support but they never returned my money. I'd say they may have been a good source at one time but it didn't work out for me.

I assume they have legit info but going after expired sis a Hard way to go.  At least a dozen agents blow up their the morning after the listing expires.

This is an older post, but I'll add to it for anyone in the future. 

I've been using Redx for a few months. I've got the geoleads and preview line dialer. I think it works pretty well. A lot of the numbers are trash, but I still get in touch with a bunch of home owners.