RedX - scam or worth it?

RedX - scam or worth it?

Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi all, 


I'm a new real estate agent and I'm new to the Tampa area. I work full time for an IT company throughout the week so I don't have a ton of time to door knock and want to get the most out of my weekends.

With no true sphere or contacts here I want to find out if RedX is a good way to get expired listings. 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
7y

I assume they have legit info but going after expired sis a Hard way to go.  At least a dozen agents blow up their the morning after the listing expires.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Brian Dailey:

    Hi all, 


    I'm a new real estate agent and I'm new to the Tampa area. I work full time for an IT company throughout the week so I don't have a ton of time to door knock and want to get the most out of my weekends.

    With no true sphere or contacts here I want to find out if RedX is a good way to get expired listings. 

    Thanks in advance!

    They advertised they had the MLS for my market so I signed up. They never provided me with the MLS or the Expireds. I contacted customer support but they never returned my money. I'd say they may have been a good source at one time but it didn't work out for me.

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    I assume they have legit info but going after expired sis a Hard way to go.  At least a dozen agents blow up their the morning after the listing expires.

  • Realtor · Panama City Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    This is an older post, but I'll add to it for anyone in the future. 

    I've been using Redx for a few months. I've got the geoleads and preview line dialer. I think it works pretty well. A lot of the numbers are trash, but I still get in touch with a bunch of home owners. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.