How do you keep track of real estate contacts?

How do you keep track of real estate contacts?

Clifton, NJ · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 27 votes

Hi everyone.  Just wondering how you keep track of all your contacts.  Do you use a simple spreadsheet or an online tool?  

Thanks. 

1Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago · Member since 2018 · 612 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hello @Amelia McGee.  I use Google Sheets on Drive so it's backed up in the cloud and I can share with my GC and other partners as needed.  Nothing super complex, just break out discipline by tabs (lead generation, contractors, financing...etc).

    I also use REsimpli for my actual deals and that allows me to manage leads and contractors. 

  • Clifton, NJ · Member since 2019 · 58 posts · 27 votes
    6y

    @Tom Shallcross great thanks Tom!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.