Credit & Background Checks direct to landlord

Credit & Background Checks direct to landlord

Investor · McLean, VA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I already have the application with their permission, but everywhere I look, the tenant needs to fill out an application again.  Isn't there any place that will just run a credit and background check without having to involve the tenant again?  I already have their funds and can pay online....

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 50 votes
    6y

    @Patricia Moore Unfortunately, it's an industry standard for your applicant to be directly involved to receive a full credit report. However, there are services out there that will be able to provide you with a credit check without having the tenant involved. These credit checks will not provide you with a full credit report but you will still receive useful information to make an educated decision to accept or decline your applicant.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.