Investor friendly title companies in Indianapolis

Investor friendly title companies in Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey Guys! I am a newbie real estate investor in Indianapolis, IN. Does anyone know of any good investor friendly title companies in the Indianapolis area?

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Harvey LevinPro Member
Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 157 votes
6y

I use investors title services whenever possible 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 148 posts · 127 votes
    6y

    @Carval Lyons I have closed Indy properties with Chicago Title and Centurion Land Title. However, I don't pick them. My agent likes Chicago while a wholesaler I work with prefers Centurion. They are pretty regulated so both do a good job and are prompt and communicative.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you very much @Ric Ernst you're the man!

  • Harvey LevinPro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 157 votes
    6y

    I use investors title services whenever possible 

  • Escrow Officer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 86 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    @Carval Lyons Hi Carval, I'd be glad to discuss our services with you. Please feel free to reach out anytime. 

    @Harvey Levin Thanks Harvey. :)

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Harvey Levin thank you so much! @Michael J. Beasley thanks buddy I will be in touch very soon :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.