Can you start investing with 20k and keep momentum

Can you start investing with 20k and keep momentum

Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I decided that I wanted to achieve financial freedom through real estate at the beginning of this year. I have managed to save 20k to get started. First of all, is 20k enough to really get started in the Midwest? Should I wait until I have more money saved? I have a decent income, job history, good credit score, and low debt to income. I know I could put 20k down on a deal, but I’d be right back to saving money for the next deal. Is this the best strategy, or would there be a better way to obtain more deals at a faster pace? What would you do? Thanks you!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charleston, WV · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 126 votes
    6y

    Hello Donald. Yes, BRRR is going to be your best friend. Get the book, read it, read it one more time, and then apply it. Good luck sir!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.