New Real Estate Investor, the next best step?

New Real Estate Investor, the next best step?

Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 0 votes

My wife and I are new to Real Estate Investing. We bought a purpose built legal duplex 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out my next best step. I'd like to leave my full time job within the next 5 years. I'm thinking of getting into home inspections to start the transition into the real estate industry. I'm just not sure if that is a good idea or not? Within 2 years we would like to buy another rental property. 

If anyone has any advice or ideas it would be much appreciated!

Chris Rogers

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Layton, UT · Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 49 votes
    6y

    I would recommend reading the BRRRR book by David Greene.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.