New Investor Interested in North Carolina

New Investor Interested in North Carolina

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi All,

I'm looking to start investing in buy and hold properties in North Carolina, particularly the Raleigh or Greensboro areas. This would be a long distance endeavor, as I live on the west coast. Why North Carolina? My wife and I lived in Greensboro for a time and enjoyed it, so we wouldn't mind building a presence in the state and moving back.

Any advice or agent referrals would be greatly appreciated. 

0Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
6y

@Christopher Deatherage

Hi Christopher!

I am a local investor living in Greensboro, NC!

I am currently finishing a basement renovation that I intend to use as a Short Term Rental house hack.

I intend on completing 2 BRRRR deals in the Triad in 2020!

I would love to connect with you and hear about your goals for the triad!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Deatherage

    Hi Christopher!

    I am a local investor living in Greensboro, NC!

    I am currently finishing a basement renovation that I intend to use as a Short Term Rental house hack.

    I intend on completing 2 BRRRR deals in the Triad in 2020!

    I would love to connect with you and hear about your goals for the triad!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte NC · Member since 2019 · 306 posts · 183 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Christopher Deatherage:

    Hi All,

    I'm looking to start investing in buy and hold properties in North Carolina, particularly the Raleigh or Greensboro areas. This would be a long distance endeavor, as I live on the west coast. Why North Carolina? My wife and I lived in Greensboro for a time and enjoyed it, so we wouldn't mind building a presence in the state and moving back.

    Any advice or agent referrals would be greatly appreciated. 

     Christopher, I live in Charlotte NC. I would love to connect. I would say also look into multi-family investing. That is the way to go when it comes to real estate investing.

    Looking forward to your success.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    @Christopher Deatherage we are based out of Arizona and we are starting to move into the Triad area of North Carolina. We plan on purchasing 24 properties there this year and then selling them on lease options. It’s the model we have used in Arizona and it has worked out great for us here so we are going to try it in North Carolina.

    We are working with a couple of realtors in the Triad area and they have both been great and helpful. @Jason Coleman and @Rebecca Acer. The are super helpful.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Deatherage

    I am a with Gate City Home Buyers. We do fix and flips in and around Greensboro. I have lived in the area for 38 years myself. Let me know what you are looking for and if we come across anything that meets your criteria I would love to work with you.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Christopher! I would love to connect and get a better feel of what you may be looking for in the Raleigh area. 

    Best,

    Stephanie

  • Orange, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hi!

    I’m an out of state investor looking to enter the Raleigh or Durham market! Preferably a long term rental primarily focused on collecting consistent cash flow. I’ve done some research on these markets but would love to gather insight from you all on specific zip codes that you’ve had success in.

    I’m also a realtor and would love to refer my business to an agent in NC!

    Thanks!

    Raj

    224-628-6634

  • Investor · West Sacramento, CA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Rajan Udeshi

    I am in the same boat. Doing some research in RTP area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.