How do i buy my first Real Estate as a Student/ recommendations?

How do i buy my first Real Estate as a Student/ recommendations?

Bogotá-Colombia · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello! I am a int. business student from Germany. I want to purchase my first real estate. What kind of investment do you recommend ? Any students that can tell their experience? I am grateful for and kind of hints.

LinkedIn: Anna Achczynski

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Las Vegas · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 47 votes
    6y

    Hi@ Vamos! 

    I suggest to read the free downloadable guide on how to invest in real estate from the bigger pockets platform. The type of investment strategy is dependent on personal preference. Discovering your "why" to investing in real estate is the first step. Biggerpockets has recommended books to read and that can assist you on your journey to become a real estate investor.

  • Bogotá-Colombia · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Nakia Addison Thank you for your answer .

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego · Member since 2019 · 109 posts · 87 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Vamos Latam:

    Hello! I am a int. business student from Germany. I want to purchase my first real estate. What kind of investment do you recommend ? Any students that can tell their experience? I am grateful for and kind of hints.

    Hi Anna and welcome to BP! I would suggest narrowing down your criteria. Do you want to invest in a house, apartment, office space etc? What part of the country are you in? There are lots of resources here on BP to help you get started including the forums, bookstore and marketplace. 

    Check your local REI to see what others in your area are doing and connect with others interested in investing.

    Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.