Best way to calculate ARV when I’m adding 692 sqft livable space

Best way to calculate ARV when I’m adding 692 sqft livable space

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm doing rehab on a duplex where I'm adding 692 sqft of livable space. I'm trying to identify an estimated ARV. Should I use comps in the area as a ballpoint or are their other useful strategies?

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 209 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    Hi Coretta!  Adding 692 sq feet is amazing for any home!!  I would try to find comps that have similar details to the property once completed including # of bed/bath, square footage, similar neighborhoods, etc.  Depending on your duplex, you may be able to increase your rental cash flow as well if you add another bedroom to your units.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.