P&S for Georgia Cash Buy

P&S for Georgia Cash Buy

Rental Property Investor · Ridgetop, TN · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 20 votes

I am preparing to make a cash purchase of a home in Georgia for BRRRR. I am wondering what other people use for P&S agreements. Any other tips for a first-time investor/buyer are appreciated.

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Playa del Carmen, México · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Kirsten Milliken. For your first deal, I'd strongly recommend working with a buyer's agent and just letting them use the standard Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR) form. No need to introduce unnecessary complexity right out the gate. Just be sure to find a Realtor who has experience working with investors.

    Once you have Deal One under your belt, there is some excellent Georgia-tuned paperwork for you to consider. I'll DM you with the details!

    Where in Georgia are you making the acquisition?

  • Rental Property Investor · Ridgetop, TN · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Mitch- I am looking in Rossville.  The owner is not offering a commission.  I have my real estate license in Maine. But I don't have access to the forms for GA. Thank you for your help. Any resources are appreciated. 

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    @Mitch Messer Do you mind sending me some of the "Georgia-tuned" paperwork as well? I live in South Florida but have one rental there currently and am in the process of wrapping up a flip which should be done in the next few months. Looking forward to purchasing many more 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.