New to BP learning the fundamentals , any groups in jersey city?

New to BP learning the fundamentals , any groups in jersey city?

Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi I’m new to this, I’m looking for some sort of guidance , are there any real estate groups where I can learn more about real estate investing around the jersey city area or even in Manhattan? Would help tons, thanks guys.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 176 posts · 80 votes
    6y

    Hey Marco!

    Welcome to BP! You’re in the right place if you started your RE investing journey. Here’s a link for you to a few events that are happening around JC soon:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...


    You can always navigate to Events page and set the filters in the bottom to search for events around you.  
    I’ve been meaning to organize something in JC soon. I’ll make sure to give you a heads up when I do. 

  • Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Farrukh Madaminov

    Thanks a lot , please do I’m looking forward to attending.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.