Hey everyone thanks for your time if you are reading this. I reached out a few months ago for some advice and thanks so much. I have be rolling solo with a selling broker. No leads, no nothing. I have closed one deal, have a couple under contract, one listing and my first listing appointment tomorrow. I have been basing my business of of my sphere of influence no results so far. Social Media and door knocking. I have been thinking about signing up for boomtown or redx. Also considering a coach. I looked into Tom Ferry coach for the low cost of 1600 a month. I can’t help but think that with 1600 a month I could see a better return investing in marketing... Any advice would help. Thanks
Rental Property Investor · Grand Haven, MI · Member since 2015 · 150 posts · 127 votes
6y
@Zachary Peek - I was previously a client of Club Wealth Coaching and loved it. My business grew rapidly, my systems improved enormously and I made a lot more money.
The only reason I left was to pursue flipping homes full time. Check them out and I think they'll still give you a free strategy session. It's only $500/month too :)
Secondly - get your systems down and do lots of prospecting before buying leads from a program from Boomtown or similar. You need seller leads, not buyer leads right now. Get that listing count up by calling FSBO, Expireds, knocking doors, hosting several open houses per week. Getting sellers is cheap and will keep your overhead down - then they'll provide you with buyer leads from all the sign calls you'll get.