Looking to learn from some local investors (Sheboygan County)

Looking to learn from some local investors (Sheboygan County)

Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes

Hey everyone, 

I'm looking to learn more about the Sheboygan County market. I know a lot of you are very busy, but just a little of your spare time would be much appreciated. 

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 209 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    Hi Brandon,  

    I'm not from that area, but I highly suggest attending some meetups in the area if you have time.  It's always a great way for you to meet other people in the area doing exactly what you're doing and you get to learn from everyone else as well!  If you go to BiggerPockets.com > Network (in the top ribbon) > Events, you'll be able to find other people by zip code.

    Best of luck in your investing journey!

    Taylor

  • Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Taylor Hudgins 

    Thanks for the tip! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2018 · 209 posts · 115 votes
    6y

    @Brandon Salm Happy to help!!

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    I have owned a duplex in Sheboygan gateway area since June '19 and can tell you there is a lot of rental demand, especially for moderate and lower priced units. Seems that they overbuilt on the high end like many other US metros. And for the older buildings, there is a citywide program that mandates repairs of any eyesores (eg, my old roof must be replaced by June). Also, Sheboygan has the most middle class households of any metro area in this study: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/09/06/the-american-middle-class-is-stable-in-size-but-losing-ground-financially-to-upper-income-families/.

    Happy hunting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.