Seeking Realtors who are investor friendly

Seeking Realtors who are investor friendly

New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes

Hi Everyone

I need to start networking and building like minded friends on BG, 2020, will be my year. The only thing I keep running into realtors that look at investing or people wanting to invest like it’s a joke. Negative feedback. So seeking real estate agents who love working with newbies and investors. Thank you

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Honolulu Hi · Member since 2018 · 188 posts · 27 votes
    6y

    @Gina Daggett what type of investing are you thinking about getting into mate?

  • New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @vickgalu, I am seeking property in Kent Washington. I want a multi unit like a duplex. 

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Gina Daggett I would head to local REIA meetings. And when talking, qualify yourself. Let them know you have cash available, you know exactly what you are looking for, etc. Respect their time and spread your web wide. Something will pop up.

    But getting started is the hardest, since everyone likes to live the dream, but many people don't follow through.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.