What should my email say when reaching out to motivated sellers

What should my email say when reaching out to motivated sellers

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes

I am starting to find motivated sellers (most have already had unpleasant conversations with other investors). What would be the best thing to say to not come off as a “shark” investor. I have empathy and really want my deals to be a win-win for everyone! Does anyone have a good script that converts well? Thanks everyone!

0Reply
24 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Durham NC (and Brenham, TX) · Member since 2018 · 302 posts · 197 votes
    6y

    If you are looking in your area, definitely emphasize that you are a local human being and not some huge company!  Don't have much experience with this myself yet, but I think people have had success with including a casual photo of themselves (e.g. with family or pets maybe) to really add to the personal touch.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.