Can I get a home loan with a part time job?

Can I get a home loan with a part time job?

Flipper/Rehabber · South Bend, IN · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes

I just received an offer for a full time position that doesn’t start for another month. Should I apply for a loan or wait until I start work at the other job? I intend on working both jobs

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Spanish Fort, Ala · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 88 votes
6y

Marsha check into USDA you should be able to get a loan.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spanish Fort, Ala · Member since 2019 · 97 posts · 88 votes
    6y

    Marsha check into USDA you should be able to get a loan.

  • Theresa HarrisPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    6y

    @Marsha Kellogg  It depends on your income and your debt.  I would talk to your bank and find out.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · South Bend, IN · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Okay, thank you

  • Morris County, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Marsha Kellogg

    Not sure what is your concern. I would think with the extra income you would be able to service more debt, this making it easier to get a loan. Normally, you’ll need to provide two pay stubs...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.