Any longer follow up on roofstock?

Any longer follow up on roofstock?

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Is there anyone who has used roofstock.com over the past few years with feedback on their results/satisfaction?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason G.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 434 posts · 495 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Josh Fox:

    Is there anyone who has used roofstock.com over the past few years with feedback on their results/satisfaction?

    Yes.  There are quite a few threads on Roofstock.  Do a search in the Bigger Pockets search bar.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y
    I did do a search but mostly found things that were dated a couple of years out. Wanted to see what the follow up was after the initial investments. Thanks for any responses, and I will run some more checks to see if I was just missing them
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.