Newbie in wholesaling looking for experience and possible partner

Newbie in wholesaling looking for experience and possible partner

Gulfport, MS · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 0 votes

Looking to connect with other investors in the Gulf Coast area. I am very new to wholesaling. I haven't done any deals yet but I have been learning a lot about the business! I am offering my sevices to you whether its just me assisting you and whatever work that need to be done. I want the experience and possible partner in the future!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • General Contractor · Palm Desert, CA · Member since 2016 · 193 posts · 79 votes
    6y

    I'm in California looking for the same thing

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    If you want to build a relationship with a verified wholesaler in your area, you have to go to meetups and be very clear about what you can offer for the return of learning from them. Too many people are widely offering their services, but you have to pinpoint what you bring to the table or else someone has no reason to share information with you. What special skills do you have that could help a wholesaler? What in your background could help their business? Tighten that up, develop a 30-second elevator pitch on why you can be an asset, and you will have a much better chance of someone wanting to help you learn, while also gaining something from you.

  • Gulfport, MS · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks @JohnathanGreene for the comment! I will definitely take everything you told me and add it towards my 30 day plan! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.