List Sourcing Free Trial

List Sourcing Free Trial

Everett, WA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I'm trying to find a place to get reliable property list data from.  Can anyone recommend a free trial program to get a good list?  I'd been getting lists from Title Co but someone told me not to trust Title Co data.  Is Title Co's owner mailing address not reliable?  I tried a trial of VacantHouseFeed and it only let you export 3 properties with real owner skip traced.  I see property radar has a free 3 day trial and I expect they don't let you export much.  Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2019 · 77 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    Propstream and myreipro both have 7-14 day trials

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.