Calling a Real Estate Agent regarding a property for sale

Calling a Real Estate Agent regarding a property for sale

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 66 posts · 55 votes

I am new just starting to learn about real estate investing and I want to start calling some real estate brokers in order to start practicing some conversations and see how I handle them. If I call an agent regarding a listed property that's for sale how should I expect this conversation to go? What kind of questions will they ask me and what kind of questions should I ask them? I don't want to go in completely blind. Thanks a lot!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6y

    First question they will ask you is if you're pre qualified for a loan.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.