How to choose the right market investment for me?

How to choose the right market investment for me?

Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 0 votes

Hello all professional, please need some advice, my name is yakir and i am very small investor i have only 3 condos that I bought 2 in Houston and 1 in Atlanta georgia, and I only buy those because of one friend that offer me to buy, and I never have any experience with investment like that, right now all condos are occupied, and I really want to keep invest and buy more realstate - i believe on this product, the problem is that I am now moved to Italy for my wife studies and I still manage my property in Houston and Atlanta, and I have a new goal to buy one more single family house, and I dont really know what area to look for deals or what cartieria if I am outside the country, and I want to build my own portfolio in Houston tx area to make all close each other, I can get from local bank here a loan but only for 5 years of 70k usd and I can put my own down payment of 60k usd so all my investment budget is 130k is plus 8000 closing cost,

So please advice me how to find my next deal,some told me to look for wholesaler in Houston area and some told me to loo all deals base on my budget, so I kind off getting confused how to start by my self.

I do know that if I will make a good deal, then my next investment I will take a mortgage from local lender and build my next investment .

Thanks all

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Hi Yakir, if I was in your situation I'd look for more passive investment vehicles. It's very difficult to effectively manage a property from far away and have enough time and capital left over to grow a portfolio. 

    There are many other options, including notes, turnkeys, and syndications. With syndications and notes you do not need to qualify for financing, either, so that piece is much simpler.

    I hope all is well for you in Italy. I've always loved traveling there and would love to live there at some point.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.