Brand new to REI in North Myrtle Beach, SC

Brand new to REI in North Myrtle Beach, SC

Realtor · North Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Like a lot of people, during this time I’ve been looking for a new career! My husband has always tried to talk me into becoming a real estate agent, but I shut it down without ever giving it much thought.

I knew that I wanted a career that would provide financial freedom for my family and I, but a regular 9-5 or same office everyday never intrigued me.

Without typing a book lol, I’m looking to invest with no money down. I’m the type of person that if I can do it myself, I will before spending the money. That being said, my first property I’m willing to be my own property manager, I have resources to general contractors, electricians etc., finding deals, and anything else I can do without having to pay someone else.

I’m also going to be getting my real estate license this year. Looking for a financial partner that is interested in investing in this area OR a successful investor MENTOR near me!

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
6y

Good luck, Kinsie

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    Good luck, Kinsie

  • Rental Property Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2013 · 209 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    @Kinsie Huskins Hey Kinsie. Congratulations on your new goals. We have a local REIA that you may be interested in joining. Perhaps it can provide you with the resources you're looking for. We plan on having a meeting in June. You can find us on the meet-up website. It's called the Horry County Real Estate Investors Association.

  • Realtor · North Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Chris Rosenberg

    Thank you very much! I will for sure check it out!

  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    @Chris Rosenberg Chris - anyway we can join the meeting remotely?  We have places in Barefoot and on North and South Ocean Blvd - all in NMB.  We still live in Vermont and try to go back and forth every 2 months or so.

  • Rental Property Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2013 · 209 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    @Mark H. Porter Hey Mark. I’m not too sure about doing it remotely. But maybe you will be in town for our meetings. We will shoot for a morning meet up around breakfast time on a weekday. Probably early June. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.