What to do with 200K for 10K/month

What to do with 200K for 10K/month

Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 11 votes

If you have 150K-200K ready to invest and excellent credit score what would you start from in case you are interested in buy and hold strategy primarily and cash flow reaching up to 10K/month?

BTW, assume you can move to any State/city.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Andrew

0Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
6y

@Andrew Melvil

First, I wouldn't post any amount of money I may have along with my full name and city on an index-able website. 

Second, we'd need to know far more information to help. What is your timeline to reach the $120k/yr? What knowledge, skills, and abilities do you bring to the table? 

Third, I'd take advantage of the search function to see if this question has been ask and answered before. Hint, it has. This will let you pare down what interests you. As it stands now, you are likely to get a lot "recommendations" from folks who have a product to sell. It will just so happen that their product and recommendation will end up being the same thing. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Andrew Melvil

    First, I wouldn't post any amount of money I may have along with my full name and city on an index-able website. 

    Second, we'd need to know far more information to help. What is your timeline to reach the $120k/yr? What knowledge, skills, and abilities do you bring to the table? 

    Third, I'd take advantage of the search function to see if this question has been ask and answered before. Hint, it has. This will let you pare down what interests you. As it stands now, you are likely to get a lot "recommendations" from folks who have a product to sell. It will just so happen that their product and recommendation will end up being the same thing. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 751 votes
    6y

    Grow the $200k to $1m using some income generating strategies. Invest the $1m in some high yield passive investments. Lots out there that pay 10%+. And yes, they aren't traditional investments such as mutual funds. 

  • Joe VilleneuvePro Member
    Plymouth, MI · Member since 2013 · 13k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Bill F.:

    @Andrew Melvil

    First, I wouldn't post any amount of money I may have along with my full name and city on an index-able website. 

    Second, we'd need to know far more information to help. What is your timeline to reach the $120k/yr? What knowledge, skills, and abilities do you bring to the table? 

    Third, I'd take advantage of the search function to see if this question has been ask and answered before. Hint, it has. This will let you pare down what interests you. As it stands now, you are likely to get a lot "recommendations" from folks who have a product to sell. It will just so happen that their product and recommendation will end up being the same thing. 

    What Bill said......x 5 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.