Dominican Republic / Punta Cana & Santo Domingo

Dominican Republic / Punta Cana & Santo Domingo

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

I am a finance graduate, working in government and energy since young.

I was thinking a lot about investing in stocks, create a business or invest in real state, and I decided to try real state and mix it with business -tourism business-.

Which strategy should I done for my first investment?

Buy the entire property in cash and after rent the property?

Pay the smallest amount and take a loan, rehab the apartment with some kind of luxury and get it more attractive, rent it to the tenants pays the mortgage by theirself and after 10-15 years, sell the apartment and recover my money?

I have read a lot, but everything is oriented for the United State market, not for the Dominican Republic or the Caribbean.

I am also looking a partner with I can invest and help each other.


Kind regards,

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Dominican Republic · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 19 votes
    3y
    Quote from @NESTOR ESPINAL:

    Hello everyone,

    I am a finance graduate, working in government and energy since young.

    I was thinking a lot about investing in stocks, create a business or invest in real state, and I decided to try real state and mix it with business -tourism business-.

    Which strategy should I done for my first investment?

    Buy the entire property in cash and after rent the property?

    Pay the smallest amount and take a loan, rehab the apartment with some kind of luxury and get it more attractive, rent it to the tenants pays the mortgage by theirself and after 10-15 years, sell the apartment and recover my money?

    I have read a lot, but everything is oriented for the United State market, not for the Dominican Republic or the Caribbean.

    I am also looking a partner with I can invest and help each other.


    Kind regards,

    Hi

    I am a real estate investor and realtor from the Dominican Republic, I invest in Punta-Cana if you are looking to invest in the hot spot of the Caribbean pls let me know sending me a DM

    I you need any help, contacts or something that I could help you le me know.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.