What advice should you give to newbies real estate ?

What advice should you give to newbies real estate ?

Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote

Currently I’m 20 , what advice you like to give me about real estate.

From

How do I learn from basic (ABCs) of real estate ?

What do I learn in my free time?

What are the strategies ?

What mindset Is needed?

What math needed?

How to analyse?

How to research the market?

What are the good books on Real estate?

Which are the good you tube channels for real estate?

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
6y

I would recommend checking out the different discussion topics. There is a forum for absolutely everything real estate related on here. Best of luck and great job being active on here. Great start.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cameron TopePro Member
    Property Manager · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Have you looked around BiggerPockets?

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Sir I’m new here @Cameron Tope

  • Cameron TopePro Member
    Property Manager · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    The reason you haven't received any responses is because most of the questions you asked can be found on the podcasts or in the forums. 

    If you spend a little time researching then come back with some specific questions, I bet you'll find people are more responsive. 

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I got it sir @Cameron Tope

  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    I would recommend checking out the different discussion topics. There is a forum for absolutely everything real estate related on here. Best of luck and great job being active on here. Great start.

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Thanks @Marlen Weber

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.