Looking for investors in the Phoniex area

Looking for investors in the Phoniex area

Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes

My husband and I are looking to invest in the Phoenix area and are traveling out that way in late August to check it out. Hoping to meet up with some investors to chat about the area and make some contacts. Also open to any meet ups going on during that time. Thanks!

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · OverTheRainbow · Member since 2020 · 607 posts · 909 votes
6y
Originally posted by @Sable Stevens:

My husband and I are looking to invest in the Phoenix area and are traveling out that way in late August to check it out. Hoping to meet up with some investors to chat about the area and make some contacts. Also open to any meet ups going on during that time. Thanks!

My Turnkey provider in Phoenix may be able to help you out. He works with investors from CA. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you his info.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · OverTheRainbow · Member since 2020 · 607 posts · 909 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Sable Stevens:

    My husband and I are looking to invest in the Phoenix area and are traveling out that way in late August to check it out. Hoping to meet up with some investors to chat about the area and make some contacts. Also open to any meet ups going on during that time. Thanks!

    My Turnkey provider in Phoenix may be able to help you out. He works with investors from CA. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you his info.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 254 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Sable Stevens

    I will send you a PM! Get in touch when you guys are here.

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 346 posts · 170 votes
    6y

    @Sable Stevens

    I’m here in Phoenix

    I can meet you if you want

    I have 2 4plexes here in Phoenix

    Let me know if I can help.

    I can meet or chat or a phone call

    Let me know.

    DM me

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.