Columbus GA Core Four for Rookie Investor

Columbus GA Core Four for Rookie Investor

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Hi, I am a rookie real estate investor from Dallas, TX looking to buy my first deal (or a couple deals) in Columbus GA while I am at Fort Benning for Infantry Basic Officer Leadership Course through the Texas Army National Guard from mid-July through November. I would love to connect with any other investors from the Columbus and Phenix City, AL areas while I am there. I'm also looking for a GA real estate agent and local lender (and eventually contractors/property managers) if anybody on here has any recommendations or wants to funnel some business to any connections. Thanks!

1Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Leominster, MA · Member since 2020 · 667 posts · 384 votes
    6y

    Alex, message me & I will send you an email for a lender.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.