need help flipping homes in the Jacksonville market!

need help flipping homes in the Jacksonville market!

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 73 posts · 2 votes

Does anyone have any experience in the Jacksonville FL market in flipping homes?

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2012 · 216 posts · 42 votes
    13y

    I flip homes here basically full-time, along with owning some rentals and working with some investors as a realtor. I can tell you that the market has significantly tightened here and is continuing to tighten. Inventory has been dropping steadily for a year now. We're technically in a sellers market at about 4 months inventory. The competition is pushing some rehabbers out of the market and prices have actually been rising for the first time in years now. That said deals can still be found if your willing to put in the time and effort.

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    13y

    I had a mentor who did a lot of flipping in Jacksonville. Don't know a tremendous amount about the market, but if you have specific questions, I may be able to help you find answers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.