What's the best and easiest way to run a background check?

What's the best and easiest way to run a background check?

Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes

What's the best and easiest way to run a background check when you are not local in the city you are working in?

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Twana RasoulBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

Not sure if I understand the question 100% but for background and credit checks one easy route to go is using cozy.co

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Twana RasoulBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Not sure if I understand the question 100% but for background and credit checks one easy route to go is using cozy.co

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    I use mySmartMove.com. It is a Transunion service. $40 for credit, criminal and rental background checks. I also do some additional checking manually. I also make recommendations to my investor clients when I lease their Texas properties in my area.

  • Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
    6y

    @Twana Rasoul can I use it in any state, city and with any person? Or does it have to be local?

  • Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
    6y

    @David Krebsbach can I use it in any state, city and with any person? Or does it have to be local?

  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 132 votes
    6y

    @Fili Aguirre

    Myrental.com

    $35 per applicant. All done via email/online.

  • Rental Property Investor · Yuma, AZ · Member since 2019 · 637 posts · 46 votes
    6y

    @Justin Voegele Does it run any background for any person in any state?.

  • Twana RasoulBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Fili Aguirre it’s all online. Can be done from anywhere

  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 132 votes
    6y

    @Fili Aguirre

    Yep. Multi state criminal and sex offender. Also has terrorist, but I’ve never seen anyone flagged there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 28 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    @Account Closed you can use mySmartMove anywhere for any person. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.