Should I become a realtor in Las Vegas, NV??

Should I become a realtor in Las Vegas, NV??

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi all! I was wondering if being a realtor is really worth it in Las Vegas, NV? At the moment I am doing virtual wholesaling but would love to get into my local market and do some flips. What are you experiences as realtor and an investor? Are you happy being both? What are the advantages and disadvantages? 

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Curtiss Gibbs:

    Hi all! I was wondering if being a realtor is really worth it in Las Vegas, NV? At the moment I am doing virtual wholesaling but would love to get into my local market and do some flips. What are you experiences as realtor and an investor? Are you happy being both? What are the advantages and disadvantages? 

    I really love doing both. Being a realtor helps you know the market better, meet great people, and be IN real estate at all times. It is a bit of work but well worth it if you enjoy real estate work. 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Alex Olson- Thank you for responding! Also, what should I look for when joining a brokerage? Who offers the best training for new realtors?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.