Investor friendly broker in Central Jersey

Investor friendly broker in Central Jersey

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 6 votes

Hi BiggerPockets family.I am taking my Real Estate Salesperson license and trying to use it for investment purposes.Can you recommend me good investor friendly brokers in Central New Jersey area that I could work with?

0Reply
23 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jose PalmaPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Burlington, NJ · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Ararat Vardanyan Hi Ararat, I just finished my agent course and submitted my application to the real estate commission this week. I decided to hang my license with HomeSmart based out of Cherry Hill. I don't know where in Central Jersey you are located, but let me know if you want me to send you more details. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Jose Palma Congratulations Jose.Hope we will cooperate one day.Was the state test similar to the school test or anyway harder?

    I am looking for investment friendly broker close to Middlesex county,Cherry Hill a little bit south from me,but if the broker good for investors i will interview them.Thank you for your help.

  • Jose PalmaPro Member
    New to Real Estate · Burlington, NJ · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Ararat Vardanyan I'll send you a PM!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.