Recommend Real Estate Lawyer in Houston, TX

Recommend Real Estate Lawyer in Houston, TX

Erick FigueroaPro Member
Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Can anyone recommend a real estate lawyer in the Houston, TX area? One particularly good at restructuring an LLC.

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Turner WrightPro Member
    Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    Hello Erick, I want to recommend my REI attorney @Ethan G. He helped me draft my LLC docs and just recently reviewed a couple of contracts for me. He has been very helpful with REI questions I have had and has offered great advice, too. I recommend him to anyone getting into real estate investing.

  • Attorney · Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 397 posts · 215 votes
    6y
    Thanks, happy to help 

    Originally posted by @Turner Wright:

    Hello Erick, I want to recommend my REI attorney @Ethan G. He helped me draft my LLC docs and just recently reviewed a couple of contracts for me. He has been very helpful with REI questions I have had and has offered great advice, too. I recommend him to anyone getting into real estate investing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.