New Investors in Raleigh-Durham Area

New Investors in Raleigh-Durham Area

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey BiggerPockets community, 

I'm a long time listener of the BiggerPockets podcast. Me and two friends would like to start our RE investment career and are targeting the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. We'd love to connect with a few realtors in the area to garner feedback and guidance. Preferably, the realtor(s) will have experience working with investors. The goal would be to use this realtor as our buying agent. 

Please let me know if you'd be interested in connecting! 

Thank you,

Matt 

0Reply
29 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Orlando, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey @Matthew Rulon,

    You and your partner definitely chose a great place to start investing, Raleigh/Durham/Fayetteville is a complete hotspot for REI right now. It really depends what you're looking for, so much different buying criteria and opportunities. I am a realtor and I work directly with numerous investors. Feel free to send me a message and I'll be more than happy to assist you.

    Best Regards,

    Sebastian Patino

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    My suggest is to use Leslie Douglas of Douglas Realty Group as a buyer's realtor.  I have used her as a realtor in 4 transactions (buy or sell) for both rental and personal houses.  She is high energy, high work and quite knowledgeable of the real estate market in Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill.  She was involved with 3 rental houses with me, so I could appreciate that she is compatible with the investors point of view, I need to make money on this deal....

    Kirk Kitchin

    Chapel Hill   

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    My suggestion is to use Leslie Douglas of Douglas Realty Group as a buyer's realtor. I have used her as a realtor in 4 transactions (buy or sell) for both rental and personal houses. She is high energy, high work and quite knowledgeable of the real estate market in Raleigh, Cary, Durham and Chapel Hill. She was involved with 3 rental houses with me in the Raleigh Durham, so I could appreciate that she is compatible with the investors point of view, namely that I need to make money on this deal....

    Kirk Kitchin

    Chapel Hill

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Sebastian Patino, I will DM you. 

    @Kirk Kitchin really appreciate the suggestion! I will be sure to reach out to Leslie. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.