New to investing..marketing list ?s

New to investing..marketing list ?s

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone!

Super excited to join this community. There is so much great information. I’m reading books and forums while listening to Podcasts. There is so much valuable information.

What is the best place to get a marketing list? What DM Vendors do you use?

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Thanks for you help!

Cindy B.

0Reply
16 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Plano, TX · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 861 votes
    6y

    Hi @Cindy Brown, Welcome to BiggerPockets. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    6y

    @Cindy Brown Welcome to Biggerpockets! Could you elaborate a bit more on both questions.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Cody Barna from what I have been reading I should start direct marketing to find leads. Where do I find lists to send direct mail to? Is there a preferred vendor to use for direct marketing? 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Marlen Weber thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    6y

    @Cindy Brown Understood, I think your first step should be determining what type of properties you want to target. This could be distressed singles families or long time mom and pop landlords, from there you could start off with some of the "free" options such as driving for dollars or searching sites like Craigslist for potential deals.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Cody Barna thank you so much! I have decided to look for SFR and have already started driving for dollars and mailing out hand written cards.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    6y

    @Cindy Brown No worries, best of luck with everything!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.