New investor in Fort Worth looking to connect

New investor in Fort Worth looking to connect

Investor · Abilene, Fort Worth · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 16 votes

I’m a new investor, I’m looking to network locally. I’m a maintenance person during the day and willing to offer any skills I have and also willing to help in many aspects in order to learn. I have my finances in order. I’ve been reading, listening and obsessing with learning real estate investing. I’ve not found any meet ups to attend. I’m serious about making progress. Would love to network and meet others in the area. Hope to connect and thank you in advance.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    6y

    @John Ramirez DFW REI Club is a good way to start networking with other investors. Sign up for their e-mails alerts too. Good way to network once they start having meetings again. Feel free to reach out to me to help you in your search for your first investment property here in the DFW area. I will give you some advice and my own lessons learned along the way.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.