New Investor in Florida - Volusia County

New Investor in Florida - Volusia County

Debary, FL · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I am a new investor in Florida, Volusia County. I have cash ready to go for an investment home. I am looking to use the BRRRR strategy. Does anyone in the area have good contacts or recommendations for short term lenders for rehab on BRRRR properties? Also, does anyone have a good wholesaler or seller that would be good for BRRRR? Thanks in advance!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    6y

    Hey Chris, quite a few members from the area active here.  I would say do some searches on the forums and also make sure to set up your keyword alerts here to get notified when a subject may be of interest.  I am just getting my brokerage rolling so unfortunately do not have any recommendations for lenders at this moment,  I'm sure others here will chime in though. 

    Dave

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.