Choosing a Job that Helps with REI

Choosing a Job that Helps with REI

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hey all!

I’m looking to get into real estate investing, and I was wondering if there were any jobs within the real estate realm that can actually provide some useful experience that can be geared towards investing.

Any and all perspectives and answers welcomed!

Thank you :)

Chris Galetta

0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    I should note that I understand being a real estate agent or realtor are good places to start. I’m simply trying to open up my options and hear of more opportunities as I’ll be finishing school in the spring time.

  • Dan WeberBusiness Member
    Realtor · Portland, ME · Member since 2015 · 655 posts · 552 votes
    6y

    I posted this recently elsewhere - some other options are as follows: property manager, project manager, assistant to either of these positions, acquisitions manager, executive assistant to top producing agent.

  • Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Dan Weber

    Thank you for the response! Property management interests me, but I do think I could do some assistant work to start out. I’ll keep an eye out for these positions!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.