Can i make a Parking spot for one car with no driveway ?

Can i make a Parking spot for one car with no driveway ?

Investor · Bridgeport ct · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 8 votes

Hey everyone ! Newbie here!

I was looking at a property in Bridgeport  ct that doesn't have a driveway. However infront  of the home there is enough room where I can possibly make 1 spot for a car granted I go threw the proper channels.

Does anyone know how I would go about having this done ? Who do I need to contact to see if this is permissible?

thanks in advance !

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Colleen F.Pro Member
    Investor · Narragansett, RI · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    Building department in your city.   They can tell you about curb cuts and what your limitations are. Think about it like you were making an addition to the house only you are adding a driveway, albeit a small one. It may not be possible but that is who you call. Maybe someone in Bridgeport, CT will offer more insight.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.