In Dallas Looking for Investment Meetup

In Dallas Looking for Investment Meetup

Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there friends! As you can see I am a Pro member here on Bigger Pockets and I am very serious about laying down the groundwork for investing in properties here in the DFW area. I am looking to have a meetup with fellow Investors, Real Estate Agents, Contractors, Lenders, etc. Mainly to just network and start an open discussion about the DFW area. If anyone would perchance be interested feel free to leave a comment here so we can all network and meet! 

0Reply
26 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hey Patrick,

    I am new to the DFW area, and I am an insurance broker specializing in insuring portfolios (commercial and residential) for real estate investors. I would love to network!

    Regards,

    Tommy Brown

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.