Good habits to form when starting STR property business

Good habits to form when starting STR property business

Round Rock, TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello all,

I would like to start a Short Term Rental property business and was wondering what daily tasks I can work on when still in the education phase. Anything is appreciated, thank you!

0Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 314 posts · 280 votes
    6y

    I'd recommend reading and following the Short Term Rental forums on Bigger Pockets. There is so much info related to Short Term rentals there and many experts. I'd also create a keyword alert on BP for "STR" and "Short Term Rental" so when new items post you will get alerts. I'd also say to get a list of questions together (after reading some of the forums) and have find someone willing to help answer them. (I'd be happy to try).

    You also want to identify what this business looks like for you.  Where do you want to do it and how do you think you'll get your first property.

    Hope that helps and let me know if you have other questions.

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 903 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Hi @Nicole Garza . Listen to this podcast if you haven't, should be quite insightful. 

  • Round Rock, TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Joseph Bafia

    Wow thank you for your input, I will definitely do my homework!

  • Round Rock, TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Chris Levarek

    I will listen to it in the morning, thank you for the link!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.