How can i find a agent to help me with their MLS listing

How can i find a agent to help me with their MLS listing

Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

I was thinking I can find buyers a lot faster than finding properties. So I was working under a mentor who had a list of properties. I didn’t know how he got such a great list. After he disappeared I finally learned how to use his list to find deals. I need a new list.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    hi, 

    Are you an agent?
    Are you trying to become one?

    You can stop by a few brokerages and talk with the brokers and agents, see if you connect with them.  Joining a team might also work for you. You can stop by open houses on the weekends and talk with the agents. 

    Just keep networking and take your time. Finding a mentor that aligns with your goals can take a while. 

    Good luck - Darren



  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I was working under a mentor who had a list of properties. I didn’t know how he got such a great list.

    OK, I'll bite - You sold all the properties on that list?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.