Looking to Connect w/ Rochester, NY based Investors

Looking to Connect w/ Rochester, NY based Investors

Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP Community,

I'm interested in entering the Rochester, NY market first with a duplex house hack (relocating from NJ) and then BRRRR opportunities after that. Would love to get in contact and start a dialogue with investors in the market to hear more about their experience and hopefully leverage their insight to inform my strategy and potential entry. Really looking forward to having great conversations and networking with folks!

Please feel free to reach out!

2Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
5y

Local real estate club ffreia in Rochester NY

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Carson Lassiter hey Carson! Just purchased my first house hack here in Rochester about a year ago. Feel free to reach out if you have specific questions, happy to help

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Cam Vankerkhove thanks so much, I’ll be sure to shoot you a line to start a conversation, I really appreciate you making yourself available!

  • Investor · Marin County California · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I do not live in Rochester but I know the eastside and eastside suburbs pretty well from an investment perspective, especially 14607, 14610,14609, 14620, Brighton, Pittsford, Fairport, etc.  Happy to  contribute what I know if oyu are interested in any of those areas.  

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Darius Ogloza thanks for making yourself available Darius. Love the Fairport and Brighton area, great towns. I’ll shoot you a message to connect directly.

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    5y

    I own over 40 units here feel free to reach out and join our fbook group upstate new york REI

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    @Martin Grizzanti Great to hear from you, I’ll absolutely shoot you a message !

  • Real Estate Agent · Rochester, NY · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Local real estate club ffreia in Rochester NY

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.